Medical Grade High Transparent Liquid Silicone Rubber For Negative
- This RH6250-50YH silicone material meets the medical requirements
- Excellent resistance to acid and alkali, so the silicone tube can pass some medicine liquid.
- Our factory can allocate the silicone raw material according to
your application requirements or performance requirements.
- The performance, such as elongation, tear, and tensile strength,
compression set, all can be customized.
- LSR is platinum cured(vulcanized) materials which are mixed in a
1:1 ratio by weight.
Key Features And Benefits
|High stability to ozone and ultraviolet light|
|Neutral odor and taste|
|High thermal stability|
|Good physical character, stable quality and easy to operate|
|Easy pigmentable with the LSR color pastes|
|Shore A Hardness||A/JLS||50±3|
|Elongation at break||%||≥550|
|Compression set||(22 hrs at 175℃) %||≤35|
These figures are for reference only, please contact us for
Typical properties of the vulcanisate:
The mixing ratio of components A: B = 1: 1.
Because of the outstanding properties, RH6250-50YH Lquid silicone
rubber is particularly suitable for the following elastomeric
articles: medical sacculus, negative pressure ball,catheter
connector, sealing elements, diaphragms, ear plugs, bellows, baby
teats, respiratory devices, air vent flaps, tube connectors,
catheters, parts for medical technical equipment,mat, etc.
Rui-He RH6250-50YH Liquid silicone rubber obtained the following
test certificate: RoHS, FDA, MSDS, LFGB, ISO9001:2016.
This product cannot be contacted with compounds containing N, P, S
to avoid affecting the catalytic effect of platinum.
Q: Why could the silicone mold be reused only for a few times?
A: The tension and tear strength of the silicone mold changes. Here
are some following reasons:
- Adding too much silicone oil into silicone rubber.
- Adding too much catalyst into the silicone rubber. Please add no
more than 2% catalyst.
- Using the silicon rubber with wrong hardness to make molds for
Packaging & Storage
- RH6250-50YH Medical is available in 20kgs pails or 200kgs drums.
- Store in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight, use it within 12
months from the day of manufacture.
If you need to know the prices of our silicone rubbers, please
contact us. We do not provide prices on the website because prices
fluctuate for many reasons.